PROTECT YOUR EAR FROM LOUD SOUNDS (MUSIC FESTIVALS, ROCK MUSIC, FACTORIES, Etc….)
What are ear plugs?
Earplugs are designed to be placed inside the ear canal to protect the wearer from the damaging effects of excessive noise, or to block the entrance of water, wind, dirt or debris. They are made from a variety of materials, from foam to wax to rubber, are disposable or non-disposable and offer a wide range of protection levels.
How loud is too loud?
Sound levels above 85 decibels are dangerous to your hearing and can cause irreversible damage. Amplified music at about 110 decibels can damage your ears after four to 30 minutes of exposure
Foam ear plugs are effective, comfortable, and inexpensive, making them ideal for most noise protection applications.
*EAR PLUGS CAN BE MADE ACCOURDING TO USER’S EAR CANAL BY TAKING AN IMPRESSION*
Vaibhav Hearing center will achieve:
- High quality client care
- Significant commercial success
- World leadership in hearing rehabilitation, devices, techniques and hearing loss prevention
- Provider of choice status for services to all eligible hearing-impaired people.
- Our friendly staff care, and will work with you to discuss the best solution for your hearing needs.
- Our staff will help arrange appointments, provide information and answer any questions you might have.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialist care
- The latest hearing aid technology to suit your particular needs
- A prompt repair service
- Priority to appointment and consultation
- Homely Environment
Authorised Dealer for
Brands We Deal